Friday, May 04, 2007

The Grails US Tour: NFJS Denver & JavaOne

Today begins my week long tour of the US doing various talks about Groovy & Grails. First up I'm heading to Denver to do 3 talks on Grails at No Fluff Just Stuff's Rocky Mountain Software Symposium, which should be fun. I then get a connecting flight to San Francisco where I'll be doing a half day Groovy/Grails Java University talk at JavaOne next week Monday. Also on Monday there is the Groovy/Grails G2One event I mentioned the other day which is also organised again by the NFJS guys.

Hopefully I'll then have time to take in some sessions before doing a couple of talks, first a Intro to Grails talks at the Oracle booth followed on Wednesday by my BOF. The schedule looks challenging, I imagine jetlag will kick in promptly, I'm going to miss my wife and kids like crazy, but it should be good fun. See you there!


derfefww said...

Yesterday, my boyfriend gave me a lot of Asda Story gold and I buy Asda Story Gold as the gift to return him. The Asda Story money is attractive and I have plenty of the cheap Asda Story gold.

Anonymous said...

I want to buy a big house, then can every day to play the online game, in the game I can effort to earn the mabinogi gold them use the cheap mabinogi gold get a high levels. Then I can sell the booty, then get more money to buy mabinogi gold, this is my dream.