Friday, February 24, 2006

Well this is my first post at my new blogging home, I will be posting here as often as I can about various things mostly around web development, and in particular with Grails ( which is my current project.

Stay tuned for more as Grails is approaching its first release which should be interesting :-)


derfefww said...

It is the 2moons dil which make me very happy these days, my brother says 2moons gold is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some 2moon dil to start his game and most of the time he will win the buy 2moons dil back and give me some cheap 2moons gold to play the game.

Anonymous said...

One day my friend told me that had a game is very interesting and adapt to me play and gave me some lineage 2 adena, hope me to play, with the l2 adena, in the game slowly I had more cheap lineage 2 adena, this is good, but I still buy lineage 2 adena from the website.