Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Grails CVS Moved

As Grails is growing up it has moved to its own home, out of the modules directory with Groovy, into its own CVS repository

For info on how to get the latest code take a look at these instructions


derfefww said...

It is the Atlantica online Gold which make me very happy these days, my brother says Atlantica Gold is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some buy Atlantica online Gold to start his game and most of the time he will win the cheap Atlantica online Gold back and give me some Atlantica online money to play the game.

Anonymous said...

In my people mind, the knight noah is very expensive, but now I want to say that in here you can buy the cheap knight noah, it is really, from now on, you can come here to buy knight noah, it only spend a little money then can buy much knight gold.