Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Grails + Spring Integration

Regular readers will recall I mentioned in my announcement of the SpringSource acquisition of G2One that the potential to integrate Grails with more Spring portfolio products is huge. Well, SpringSource colleague Russ Miles has taken the first steps in integrating Grails with Spring Integration 1.0.

For those of you who don't know, Spring Integration is a lightweight way to do message passing through endpoints in a similar way to some of the big ESBs. The article is a precursor to even more exciting stuff involving Spring Integration being made available as a Grails plugin. Watch this space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some shadow of legend Gold,he usually can win a lot of sol gold,then he let his friends all have some cheap shadow of legend Gold,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the shadow of legend money,they usually buy shadow of legend Gold together.

Anonymous said...

It is the goonzu gold which make me very happy these days, my brother says goonzu money is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some goonzu online gold to start his game and most of the time he will win the buy goonzu gold back and give me some cheap goonzu gold to play the game.
I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some gw gold,he usually can win a lot of GuildWars Gold,then he let his friends all have some Guild Wars Gold,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the GuildWars money,they usually cheap gw gold together.