Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Groovy & Grails at JavaOne 07 University

As well as a BOF at JavaOne I'll also be doing a half-day course at the JavaOne university on Groovy & Grails. Check it out here.


derfefww said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some Entropiauniverse ped,he usually can win a lot of Entropia Universe Gold,then he let his friends all have some Entropia Universe Money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the cheap Entropiauniverse ped,they usually Buy Entropia Universe Gold together.

Anonymous said...

I think if I want to play the Rappelz, I need to had some rappelz rupees, because I do not know how to play, only had more rappelz rupees then in the game can had the high levels. So I often buy rappelz rupees, but I do not know which website can bought the cheapest rappelz gold. so I always spend much money to buy.